Dealer Synergy Is Hiring A Video Production Specialist
December 11, 2014
Dealer Synergy is looking for a Video Production Specialist to join our excellent team! Our video team works with the industry's best equipment, computers, software, and cameras on exciting, creative and interactive projects. We encourage our video team to explore their creativity, and expand creative horizons while continuing to develop skill set.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
Shooting, editing, design of motion graphics, lower thirds, analysis and summary of videos for SEO and video title cards. You must be able to manage and assemble equipment for live and location productions, train employees and management on equipment use, pitch, conceptualize, write and direct interactive features.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the following, and meet the following requirements.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Must be able to pick up new software and technologies quickly
- Experience with Audition, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Storyline 2, PluralEyes, and Camta is a plus
- Must be familiar with MAC OS
- Windows experience is a plus
- Must have organization skills
- Ability to troubleshoot computers and software
- Experience using a green screen
- Knowledge of three-point lighting
- Experience shooting with DSLRs
- Experience with other digital camera is a plus
- Experience working directly with talent and clients
- Experience analyzing , matching, or creating client brands is preferred
- PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft excel is a plus
- Experience or a passion for the automotive industry is a plus
You must be able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment. A degree in film, video, communications, journalism, graphic design, or other similar field is preferred.
The training rate is $13.00 hourly, and is a full time, in-house position (applicant should be local or in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.) Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
If you are interested, please submit your resume, and cover letter as well as a link to your professional website, or demo reel, with written indication of your role in each project to [email protected]
(Applicants without work samples will not be considered)