Vine is a video mobile application that leverages the quick sound-byte social media culture in the same way as Instagram, except that its video feature is “micro” and lasts only six seconds that can play on a continuous loop.
Vine is a platform, but the video clips are more often viewed on Twitter or Facebook. The auxiliary features important to a business using vine social media strategies to promote its product or service are a caption field and a hashtag option.
But how can you use it for your Dealership?
1. Save money and use vine social media marketing tactics in place of a professional video to develop an obscure, creative six-second clip can present a brand’s face to the youthful Vine demographic.
2. Tease the audience with a new product or service video and audio preview and compel users to take a further look at the dealership's web site.
3.Use Vine as a new venue for promoting an offer or coupon or monthly special.
4. A clever fact campaign similar to Nantucket Nectars or Snapple can convert users to website traffic.
5. Reveal your business at work with a behind-the-scenes glance into your service process or how you obtain your inventory.
6. Product placement with a brand ambassador in a humorous setting can help it “go viral,” similar to a popular ad campaign.
7. Like a YouTube How-To video, use Vine to demonstrate your business product or service.
8. Show users your staff, moments of success, and images that convey the business’ work culture to engage them with the brand identity.
9. Leverage Vine features: Include the logo for identification, a caption with a website link and a hashtag that enables search.
10. Target the specific, youthful demographic using Vine, many of them teenagers and young adults, with clever, spontaneous, action footage that expands your business brand image to illustrate it in a new light.
You can Visit DealerSynergy's Vine here - Vine.co/DealerSynergy
The Original Article Is Here - Using Vine
Dealer Synergy's social media experts stay afloat with the latest trends, techniques, and methods of enhancing social media. They have proven track records in social media management.